Alpine’s solar snow guards are designed to reduce the risk of avalanching snow and ice from rooftop solar arrays and carports. Two recommended components of our three-part system can be customized with colorful finishes; the third is anodized black and blends with the panels. Alpine performs in-house powder coating with a dedicated team utilizing state-of-the-art equipment.
Many color options are available, let’s explore some!
Solar Snow Management System
Alpine SnowGuards’ three-component solar snow management system is recommended for all roof mounted or carport solar arrays in snowy regions with a pitch of 2/12 or greater.
Here’s where the three components of the system are installed:
- One is roof-mounted (175+ Tiger Drylac Powder Coat colors)
- One is array-mounted (Pre-Painted Kynar® Stock Color Options)
- One is installed between panels (anodized black to blend with solar panels)
Finish Options for Solar Snow Guards
A multitude of finish options for our solar snow guards are available to help minimize appearance or maximize contrast with building materials.
- Bracket: Mill Finish and can be powder coated
- 175+ Tiger Drylac Powder Coat Options
- Bar: Mill Finish; Insert Strip: Optional
- Pre-Painted Kynar® Stock Colors for Optional Insert Strip
- Anodized black to blend with solar panels
Download Colorful Finish PDFs
- Tiger Drylac Powder Coat Colors for SSG313 Roof-Mounted Bracket
- Kynar® Stock Colors for Solar SnowMax-Universal Optional Insert Strip
Check out these products and more, or sign up for our snow guard calculator by visiting https://alpinesnowguards.com/
Learn More About Solar Snow Management
Alpine SnowGuards innovated the market’s first and only solar snow management system. With almost a decade of research and development, we’ve developed a three-part system that has been rigorously performance tested at our in-house research facility.
Learn more about solar snow management: