Back in July, Alpine SnowGuards launched Phase I of our Snow Guard Calculator upgrade. That update included the integration of pad-style and new Alpine systems. Also included were a summary of roof type info on BOM page and an easier way to add barrel roof sections. New features of Alpine’s Snow Guard calculator include the addition of 3500+ new zip codes for snow load and more!
New Features of Alpine’s Snow Guard Calculator
A myriad of changes increase Alpine’s Snow Guard Calculator functionality:
- Updated snow loads, with 3,500+ new or updated snow loads by zip code.
- Obtain linear foot pricing, as well as per-piece pricing.
- Add Ice Flags to each of your project’s roof sections as wanted/needed.
- Calculated Pad-Style snow guards for all roof types.
- Clarified bracket and base plate selector for composition shingle vs. slate, to ensure you receive the correct info and pricing on systems that utilize a 6” x 12” base plate.
Receive Free Recommended Snow Guard Layouts
Pair all of these upgrades with the fact that the Snow Guard Calculator can be used for anytime calculations. Sign up once, easily store and recall your projects any time. Receive FREE recommended layouts, printable estimates, system comparison options, and more,
We manufacture snow management systems for ALL roof types, new or retrofit, offering traditional pad-style, pipe-style and fence-style snow guards, as well as snow management systems designed specifically for use on solar arrays!
We keep snow in its place
Sign up to start using our Snow Guard Calculator for FREE recommended layouts, BOM’s, pricing, system comparisons, and much more!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and keep up on the latest industry and Alpine news, products, and upcoming events!
Alpine SnowGuards designs, engineers, and manufactures snow management systems from our facilities in Morrisville, VT. We work closely with leading roofing contractors, engineering firms, developers, and roofing manufacturers to ensure we deliver quality products that do what we say they’ll do. Alpine SnowGuards can help a building qualify for LEED® credits.