Matt, our beyond talented CAD Designer, created this video to illustrate just how fast and easy it really is. We can explain it, but watch this video once, and you’ll get it right away. Let us know what you think:
Pretty straightforward, right?
The Tile Flashing System is available in Flat, “W”, and “S” profiles, and was engineered with the installer in mind:
- Replaces one complete tile – no more cutting, drilling, grinding, or replacing of tiles
- Attaches to the roof deck with as little as 2 lag bolts
- Utilizes the patented, watertight compression technology EcoFasten is known for
- Multiple fastener points in the base plate allow for attachment into the rafter regardless of flashing alignment
- 3rd party tested for pullout and shear
- Backed by IAPMO Certification
- Made in the U.S.A.
(Image by Solar SpeedRack)
There’s a reason the top 3 installers in the U.S. rely on us for fast, easy, hassle-free installations.
The Tile Flashing System is compatible with a number of EcoFasten compression bracket options, and our Tile Top Slide was designed specifically for use with the system, allowing 360° radius positioning, and N-S or E-W orientation.
If you haven’t used the Tile Flashing System yet, we’d be happy to send you a free sample so you can discover the difference for yourself.
Have questions? Ask us – that’s what we’re here for!
Follow us and feel free to share & tag us in your installation images. And don’t forget to sign up to receive our monthly eNewsletter for the latest industry and EcoFasten news, updates and more!
Industry leader EcoFasten Solar designs, engineers, and manufactures patented, watertight solar roof mounts. The company provides mounting solutions that are easy to install, cost-effective, rugged in fabrication, and unsurpassed in quality. Comprised of a seasoned and growing team of professionals with talent, ability, and drive, all EcoFasten Solar products are precision-designed with the installer in mind.